Factions Onyx, Amber & Ruby
Skyblock Origins, Genesis, & Chaos
These are the General Rules of The Archon. All the rules listed here apply to all realms and even our hubs and other platforms. Some rules might not be specific to one gamemode and if there is more to them, it will be addressed in the gamemode specific rules. These rules are subject to change at any time. They will be updated if any changes are made.
Note: Staff will have the final say in all punishments. If you believe you were punished wrongfully, make an appeal ticket in our discord by doing -ticket in the #support channel and choosing appeals.
If the following rules are broken a punishment will be given out:
- Spam of any kind
- Command Spam
- Promoting Spam
- Spam/Misuse of Helpop
- /helpop is there for players to ask for help when they need it. Anything besides this will be punished.
- Excessive Swearing
- Filter Bypass
- Note: If a harsher punishment can be applied (for example Racism) then that punishment will be applied instead of Filter Bypass
- Racism, Homophobia, Xenophobia, Sexism, and Transphobia
- If you do not understand these words, it is your responsibility to search for the meaning and we will not accept this as a reason to break this rule.
- Player/Staff Disrespect
- Server Disrespect
- Encouraging Suicide
- Death Threats/Wishes
- Note: This includes jokes
- Asking for Buycraft Items
- Links that do not have anything to do with the Archon are not allowed to be said
- Inappropriate Comments
- Inappropriate Links/Symbols
- Impersonating Staff
- Lying to Staff
- Sexual Harassment
- DDoS/DOX/SWAT Jokes
- DDoS/DOX/SWAT Threats/Wishes
- Server IPs or IPs in general
- Advertising of any kind
- Note: You are allowed to advertise your twitch/youtube video in chat if you are currently streaming/if that video is of you playing on the archon
- Phishing Links
- Releasing Personal Information (DOXing)
- Releasing personal information is not allowed. This includes using a picture of another player as your profile picture
- Ban/Mute/Blacklist Evading
- Inappropriate Build
- Inappropriate Faction/Island/Cell/Hideout/Gang Name
- Block Glitching
- Freezing your Minecraft
- IRL Trading
- IRL Trading is the act/intention of trading in-game items/items on our store for IRL money, Paypal, Bitcoin, CSGO Items or any other method.
- Note: This does not include Buycraft Trading (The trade of in-game items/in-game currencies for items available on the Archon’s store).
- Note: We will punish if someone was scammed but only with very obvious proof however, it is not our responsibility to refund for this.
- Buycraft Scamming
- Exploiting/Abusing a Bug/Dupe/Exploit
- Note: Punishment may vary due to the severity of the Bug/Dupe/Exploit, severity of the abusing/exploiting, or other factors. The Staff Team will have the final say in any punishment involving the Exploit/Abuse of a Bug/Dupe/Exploit
- Use of Multiple Inputs
- The use of multiple mice (including touchpads, trackpads, or any other similar hardware even if the mice/touchpad has multiple clicking abilities) is not allowed, whether that be through software like Eithermouse or other means.
- Xray Hacks, Texture Packs, World Downloading, or any other method to view ores or valuables that would normally be hidden or obscured on a vanilla client
- Auto Clickers
- All clicks must be manual. This means all clicks must be done on a mouse, without rebinding your click to anything else, i.e a key on your keyboard. Other means to boost clicks without the use of software (Macros, Multi-Click buttons, Lego Autoclickers, etc) are also not allowed.
- Note: Only Jitter and Butterfly clicking are allowed. Dragclicking, Bawlclicking, etc. are not.
- Use of illegal Modifications
- Hacked Clients
- Auto Fishing/Auto Farming
- This includes vanilla machines, you must right click manually to cast and catch and you must manually collect the resources yourself with no advantage of schematica.
- Note: You can use vanilla machines to Auto Farm on Skyblock, Robbery, and Prison
- Use of Macros
- This includes Chat Macros, Autoclick Macros, Auto Selling, and other forms of Macros
- Inappropriate IGN/Skin/Cape
- If you were punished for using an Inappropriate IGN/Skin/Cape, you have the option to appeal the ban (refer to the start of the rules to see how) if you change your IGN/Skin/Cape and show proof of you doing so.
- Hacking other players account(s)
- Creating Lag
Chargeback bans are final - please keep that in mind. If another player purchased an item for you and you were charged back on (banned), appeal and the situation will be looked into. Unbans are not guaranteed.
We will not accept any edited evidence. We also do not accepted evidence that has been left unreported until a certain time. Any evidence for bans mutes or anything below that must be reported within three days of the incident. Any blacklistable offence must be reported within 7 days of the incident with the evidence shown. The only exception to this rule is built up cases for example, evidence collected to create a harassment profile against a player.
If caught with a Hacked Client and or modification not listed below, you will be issued a punishment unless the Administrator team decided to allow the modification / Client.
If you believe a modification should be on this list, message an Administrator.
If any Clients/modifications below contain any features that are specifically stated as illegal in our rules like using macros globally or Schematica on specific game modes, it then cannot be used on their respective servers.
- bspkrs core
- Armor Status
- Potion effect
- Direction HUD
- Badlion Client
- Cosmic Client
- Mini Maps (Without Radar or Entities)
- World Download
- Kohi TCP NoDelay
- Console Client
- Chunk Borders
- CPS Mods
- Keystrokes Mods
- Scoreboard Mods
- Lunar Client
- Faction Utility
- Replay Mods
- Note: Replay mod may be used personally but we will not always accept it as viable evidence as it can be distorted. You may use it to report people to get them screenshared but we will not use this proof to immediately ban someone.
If you see any of these rules broken, please create a Staff Report with proof:
- Swearing in any chat
- Using their title to get an advantage
- Leaking any Staff Chats or private information
- Misuse of their permissions
Breaking any of these rules will result in a punishment based off of the Staff Guidelines. Administrators are allowed to break off of these rules to issue a punishment if they see fit.