Hey everyone! This week we're introducing the Island Customization & Scaling Outpost Rewards Update. We will be showcasing three new features, two tailored towards island customization and the other being the reworking of
Greetings everyone, we are excited to announce that on Saturday 11th January at 1 PM EST, we will be launching our 2nd season of Rust!
First and foremost, we would like to thank you all for the support we received during these last few weeks and want to let you know that we used this time wisely, preparing to take Rust into an epic 2nd season. We fixed all the reported bugs, added a bunch of new features and improved the game mechanics.
We value your feedback and are grateful for anyone who took the time to suggest improvements to the gamemode. The majority of players who had suggestions said that we should make the game harder and decrease the Pay2Win benefits, making the game more equal for everyone. We have worked tirelessly to change both of these things and can't wait for you all to enjoy the results.
Rust progression is now slower in general - no more starting off with OP stuff - which you will see when you play Season 2. We have have also revamped the whole Rust store; removing all Pay2Win aspects.
List of changes we made to the Rust store to make it fairer:
- Turrets now have no limits to how many you can use
- All players have access to Forges
- All players will be able to own just 1 Tool Cupboard - However, there is no limit to how many you can add yourself to
- We changed the rank kits, which you can check out on the Rust store. Kits no longer include any guns and can be redeemed every 3 hours
- Removed all Building Kits from Rust store
- Removed Explosive Crate from Rust store
- Decreased the Hydra Crate price & balanced its items
- Removed CodeLife+ from Rust store - this is still obtainable in the game
- Removed Codelock from Rust store - this is still obtainable in the game
- Removed Turret from Rust store - this is still obtainable in the game
- Removed Anti-Aircraft from Rust store - this is still obtainable in the game
Check out our updated Rust store here: https://shop.thearchon.net/
- New map is 50% bigger with three different biomes, islands and a lot of resources.
- Game Design + Game Mechanics rework
- Unique features to help new players that are just starting the game - this includes maps!
- New intelligent mob spawning system
- Dozens of other new improvements & updates - check the Discord #changelog channel for all past and future changes
Before Season 2 Begins
During the next few days, any players on Rust will receive a PvP + Building kit for FREE as a thank you for helping improve the server before the next season. This Kit will contain guns, equipment, blocks and also few C4 explosives, so be sure to join and have some fun practicing your building, raiding & PvP skills before the wipe! These kits will not be available after the wipe so use them while you can.
Let us know what you think about Rust Season 2 over on our Discord server! Thanks again for your suggestions and dedication to making Rust the best it can be on The Archon, we hope to see you at the Season 2 launch on Saturday 11th January at 1pm EST.