Greetings everyone, the newest season of Factions Amber is here! Realm Information The next Amber map will release on Saturday September 19th @ 3:00 PM EST/6:00 AM AEST/8:00 PM
Skyblock: Quality of Life Update
Hello everyone! For this week's content update we've made numerous quality of life changes to Skyblock, where we've made improvements to some features as well as added some new commands and items that will make your life that little bit easier!
We have updated the contents for some of the Adventures challenges, as well as updating the rewards for multiple challenges to make them more worth completing.
A few examples of the new prizes are; Gkits, Skydrop Flares, Boss Lures, Wand Bundle, Infinity Chests, better spawners, more keys, and the new Witchhunter tag! Check out all of the updated rewards in-game by doing /adventures.
Players can now buy Multi-use Water and Lava buckets from the Mob Shop! These new buckets can be used multiple times, so you don't have to fill your inventory up with loads of buckets when you're building grinders on your island.
To access the Mob Shop, do /mobshop. These new buckets are in the Regular MobCoin Shop section.
We have added the ability to lock your island but whitelist specific players to bypass the Lockdown. To whitelist a player, do /is whitelist [name] in chat.
To remove a player from your island's whitelist, you will need to head to your Island Settings and go to the Manage Whitelist section.
- Do the /Chunkhopper command to view where all the chunk hoppers are on your island and what level they are.
- Do the /Petboost command to check the duration of your current pet boost. You can get Pet Boosts when you Spin the Wheel in /pets. These boosts can increase the EXP you gain when you pet is active.
- Added a menu in MobCoin Trophies that shows who collected the MobCoins, when they did it and how many MobCoins they collected.
- Make Robot Microchips removable from robots similar to other upgrades.
- The Ice Breaker Axe's ability cooldown is now shown on the Scoreboard.
- Added Boss damage to /Leaderboard (all bosses, per season) in the Event Leaderboards section.
We hope you enjoy this week's quality of life update, be sure to try it all out and feel free to leave us your feedback on our Discord server over in #player-suggestions!